Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Boston Proud

I follow the Red Sox on Facebook. I love whenever they post pics- especially of the world series and the celebratory parade. My favorite pic was when they took back the Boston Marathon finish line.
 If that is not heartwarming, I don't know what is. Boston Strong. Boston Proud.
 
Today I saw an article on Sport's Illustrated, and it once again warmed my heart and spoke of Boston Strong. Boston Proud.
 
They had the 3 brave police officers from the marathon bombing cover come back and pose with David Ortiz in Fenway:
 
This is what is so amazing about Boston. They earned the right to celebrate the Red Sox awesome victory. But, no. They chose to honor the victims and heroes of the bombing.
 
Boston is more than a city, it's a family. Do I really need to explain further? I think these photos speak volumes!
 
BOSTON STRONG. BOSTON PROUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment