Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving in Boston

I know it is clear considering this blog, but I am in love with Boston.
 
Being from the south, it would take a lot for my husband to be on board with moving there, (though, I'd move there in a heartbeat!).
 
Since I can't live there, I will settle for spending holidays in Boston on my bucket list. :)
 
Years ago, we looked into going to Boston for thanksgiving.
 
 
Plimoth Plantaion looks fun enough year round, but we WILL be going there for Thanksgiving. SO AWESOME!
 
Besides all of the historical exhibits, they have Harvest Dinner and Thanksgiving Dinner. Looks like so much fun!
 
Plimoth Plantation for Thanksgiving is on our Bucket List for sure! I'm thinking in about 5-10 years when our daughter is learning about it in school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment