Saturday, October 12, 2013

First Trip: Day Three

On day three, we booked a Trolley Tour. It came with a free harbor cruise. :)
 








The Tobin Bridge
 
Something great about the Trolley tours is that you can get on and off and explore different areas.
 




Pictures were not allowed inside the house, but I bought a pack of postcards for my scrapbook. :)
 
 I was in love with the trees!



 Old North Church
 

 
USS Constitution (Old Ironsides) and Bunker Hill
 
Inside Old Ironsides:




 
Bunker Hill



 See these stairs? There were almost 300 of them. In my blonde brain, I guess I thought it wasn't that bad, so instead of pacing my breathing and stride, I started this at a run. Yeah, half way through this I was dying! My calves were sore for days! Two days after this, I could barely walk!! Very humbling! Lol So, yes, WALK up these steps!


 View from the top. :) I can't wait to go there on a prettier day. :)
 
Back at Fenway for a bit:
 









 
 
We spent much of our time here at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market, (located directly behind FH). 

No comments:

Post a Comment