Friday, October 11, 2013

First Trip:Day Two

April 7, 2010

We started off our morning with a professional photo shoot.
We had the pleasure of getting our pictures taken by Jaymes Leavitt Photography.
 
This set of pictures below were one of the reasons I hired Jaymes in the first place. Acorn Street in Boston is a beautiful cobble stone street. I HAD to get pictures done here! (Not to mention the beautiful buildings, the flag, and the 100+ year old gas lamps). :)
 




 
 
The second reason I wanted professional pictures was because I wanted nice shots at Fenway Park!








 
Around Boston Shots:
 







There were so many wonderful pictures and he was worth every penny!!! I highly recommend Jaymes! I also highly recommend getting a photographer when you go on vacation!
 
After taking pictures, we headed to Fenway Park for the game. It was the opening series, game 3 I believe. Red Sox vs. Yankees!  When I was planning the trip, I saw they would be playing and I knew it was a once in a lifetime opportunity! The tickets were understandably quite pricey, but it was more than worth it!

When most people heard we went to a game on our (third) anniversary, they looked at my husband like, "really?" And then they would look at me to see if I would have an irritated look on my face. I would respond with, "This was all MY IDEA. I had to talk him into it!" :) True story!

We arrived at Fenway hours before game time, and I highly recommend that! The park is pretty empty, which makes for great photo ops. Also, you can walk down to the field and watch practice. :)
 



 



 



 




There is something so magical about Fenway Park! If you go to Boston, you must catch a game! And the tour is a must too- but I'll get to that in a future post. :)

2 comments: